Tuesday 7 February 2012

Final postcards

Below are my final designs for my postcards, I had huge problems printing them as they turned out to be all the wrong sizes, to add to this, the colour on the postcards, came out wrong so I had to change my colour from being Green to purple as the tint was purple. 




I took my photos around uni, where there were lots of trees and flowers, my aim was to focus on green, and take photos of trees and bushes, I put a tint on my photos which made them look slightly vintage, however this turned out to be a bad idea as they printed purple, I then changed the back of my postcards in order for the front and back to match. They look totally different on screen than when they were printed. the fact that i couldn't print them in the digital dungeon due to it being closed, made the colour even worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment