Wednesday 8 February 2012

Rain poster Experimentation

After deciding that I didn't like my first attempt at my Rain Posters I tried redoing them. This is what I came up with, below is the poster which I sent of for the live brief, however I felt like it didn't look complete and so I messed around with the colours. 


I changed the colour of the background and then changed the position of the type.




This was the colour pallet which i ended up working with.


I hand drew these illustrations and the scanned them in, I tried different shapes and colours to see which would work best. I personally think that the loads work well, however I don't like the rain very much. If I were to do the posters again I would used already existing typography instead of my own. 






I also added this imagery of a small child as I wanted my posters to have a childish theme as it is from a nursery rhyme. 






After experimenting with different colours I decided to go with white and a green background.







No comments:

Post a Comment