Wednesday 28 March 2012

Mike's partner spread and Development

I began by creating a logo name for Mike which could be placed as a vocal point for my double page spread, I have used a pattern as one of the things mike said he liked was patterns. I have also used a duck egg Blue as my background as that is Mike's favourite colour. 





After experimenting with colours and designs I gathered some photo's of skateboarding, I have kept the photo's in black and white as I didn't want to the spread to look too overdone and busy. Originally I was going to use Black but it looked to harsh and so I settled for Grey. I have kept the colours simple and only  three colours were used excluding white.

I have added these patterns to the sides on the double spread, they were inspired by skateboard design which I found when I was researching.  






Here is the final spread once it was completed I added the red as I thought it looked a bit boring before. all the information which i gathered about Mike is within and I think it shows Parts of his personality.   


No comments:

Post a Comment