Monday 6 May 2013

Change Of Concept

Change of Concept
I have decied instead of creating an event at a bookstore, baed on fairtytales, I am now going to create a made up festival, which will be based on the idea of Grimm fairytales, it will be very similar to the secret garden party. I want there to be scenes within the festival which will be based on different fairytales, for example there could be an area called fairytale castle or handle and greatly cottage.

I have decided to do this instead as i think it fits in with the ideas of folk lore and folk art, as I can have the festival as a folk music festival with music art and other festivities.

I will design all the promotion for the festival as well as the site map and promotional pack, however this could change sightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment