Monday 20 May 2013

Mask Experimentation


In order to Get the right feel for my masks I wanted to experiment with different ways of working, the idea of working with paper art really appealed to me so i tried to do my own masks in this style. i really like the effect which it had, by layering paper on top of paper it created a 3d effect which I really liked and enjoyed doing. 


However after creating this one mask I decided not to create any more, as I was originally going to do all 4 designs of the masks. The prices of cutting out was too time consuming and As the masks would be handed out in the welcome pack i thought this were to delicate for people to have at the festival as they would easily break and would be too costly to produce. 


If i were to further this project i would have created all four masks and made 3d posters out of them, but due to time and cost limitations i have decided not to do this. If i were to do it would change the colours i used also as i don't hunk they quite fit in with the cooer scheme i have used throughout the project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment