Friday 27 January 2012

Hotdog Book


For my Hot dog book I was given a circle and so I decided to use the faces of russian dolls to portray this. I started by creating a face for my Russian doll out of the shape of a circle, I created her yes and cheeks out of circles too.

I then did the design for body, experimenting with colours and shapes. I added a outline to make the shape stand out more. 








 After finishing my design and deciding on colours I placed the images next to each other and made a pattern for one of the sides of my poster.







I also experimented with circles outside of the design, I was very much inspired by patterns used in Paperchase' s stationary collections, And although I prefer the design when its a pattern I am moderately happy with the overall design of the hot dog book. 





 If i were to do it again I would change the colour s so that they are more bold, possibly reds yellows, oranges and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment