Monday 16 April 2012

Designing my final publication

I have decided to produce a set of leaflets for STA travel, I will produce 5 different ones and 5 posters to promote STA Travel. this has changed from my initial idea as i was going to focus on Nazca lines in South America. However I changed this as there was not enough content.AS my like was travel I thought it would be a good idea to focus on doing work for a travel company and as STA is a student Travel company.
This was the process which I went through when designing my STA Travel leaflets I started by picking a typeface for my Publication which is similar to the type which STA uses. The name of it is Designosaur. 

I then layer out the publication in illustrator. I wanted the leaflet to be able to fit into your pocket so I designed it to be very thin and ling instead of square. it will fold 7 times and then fold around itself, similar to a book cover.




This was the colour pallet  which I have chosen. the colours are all quite pale as i didn't want them to effect the legibility of the information.

Then for each country I design a map, briefly listing the countries within the selected area of choice. I also added the top 5 experiences. planning your trip and an inside cover. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment