Tuesday 24 April 2012

Its your choice initial ideas

Here are my posters from the original  brief Proverbially yours. This is the brief which I have decided to redo. the resin why i have decided to redo it was due to the fact my illustrator skills were tremendously limited. i had never used it before and as a result of this my fail posters looked simple and bland. the feedback i got from my posters wasn't great and so I have decided to focus on this in the new brief 'Its your choice'.  


The idea which I have decided to go with it based on producing inspirational posters which link to careers advice. I wanted to produce something which can be bright and inspirational for students leaving school and going into either jobs or higher education. I want them to be bright and bold and maybe even slightly sarcastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment