Tuesday 9 October 2012

10 interesting things

1. Surf Board Design
Whilst researching my summer brief I became particularly interested in Surf board design, I didn't release there was so much variety in design, colour and shape.
2. Surf Photography
I like the different angles and Colours captured in the Photographs, , Many of them are action shots and they capture the speed.
3. Surf Films
I really enjoyed looking at the advertising of Surf Films, they are always brightly coloured and bold, with great imager or illustrations.


4. Board Short Design
After spending time in Kuta Bali, where Surfing is done all day long, I started to notice Board shorts on both women and men much more, I Think that Billabong and Quicksilver are tho most noticeable.


5. Surf Pattern

6. Surf Championships
7.Surf Blog
8.Surf Shop Interior design


9. Board Wax Packaging
Board wax packaging is always eye catching, it always
10. Fin Design 

No comments:

Post a Comment