Monday 8 October 2012

Final Outcomes and feedback

Below are the final outcomes of my packaging nets, overall they worked out quite well, however there were several things which people picked up on in the crit.

  • THe lines in which I used in order to know where to fold the boxes was to noticeable, and as I was scoring them the ink ended up coming away from the paper, making it look overall untidy.
  • one thing which i would do if i were to redo the boxes would be to print them on a nicer stock, as this which one gets dirty very quickly and the red looks very harsh on the plain white.
  • when i was assembling the boxes I didn't think in which order to glue them together and as a result some of them don't line up correctly
  • Finally the ink from the printer smudged some of the guides from the boxes and so I had to add Black pen lines in order to navigate to the opening.  















Feedback







No comments:

Post a Comment