Tuesday 29 January 2013

FINAL MENU

Below is my final design for the menu which would be placed tin the cafe within the building where the gallery space is. I wanted the menu to look classy but not classic, as I think its needs to had a contemporary feel to it as its a design based business. 
I went with the theme of having red foil as i thought it would link well to the illustration which i have done on the poster and other promotional material. 




I wanted the inside content of the menu to be slightly smaller so that the cover looked bigger, however when it came to printing the book it was aligned slightly wrong as so the fold was too far to the right, meaning the type in is no longer centrally aligned. 



Due to the fact I wanted to foil the menu I needed the ink to have toner in it, therefore I used the printers in the graphics studio, however they don't print very black so i had to put the image through the printer several times in order to get it as black as I needed in order to foil.  As a result of this is the type of the back and slightly on the inside of the Menu has come out slightly off line.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment