Tuesday 29 January 2013

Final website

Homepage- this is my final home page, overall I am pleased with my website, I found it really difficult, at first and ended up getting help with it, however after looking back at my notes from the workshops I found it more easy to apply the skill sot the actual webpage

20 Rules Page-
This page would also have links to other pages so that you could look at the 20 rules.
 Influencial Surfers Page
as I just used images to make up my website, I have had to limit what the actually website would do. If i had more time to make this actual website, I would make the images link to different influential surfers, however that are just all one image. 

 From ancient to modern page,
 The page would be full of information on the history of surfing, and would include a link which would lead to a timeline, however one again due to time limitations I have not had time to do this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment