Tuesday 29 January 2013

FINAL PRINT BOOK

Here is my final info pack completed, i am overall pleased with the outcome, hover there are several   things which i would change if i were to do it again
  • The foiling on the front covers doesn't look great as the ink from the studio printers didn't come out very black and therefore the foil didn't stick to it as well as i would of liked it to.
  • The foil looks black instead of navy blue
  • The Print process booklet and the colour systems booklet were printed of in the graphics studio again and so they look all different sizes and the pages war not double sided, meaning I had to stick them together, so they look messy and not lined up properly.   





Ideally I wanted to put black bout board in the holder for all the books, however due to cost and tim limitations I used cream instead.


Considering i used the printers in the studio I think the colours came out pretty well. 











This is the back of the cover to my booklet, I wanted to attach this name tag the same way as i did the cover but last it too late and therefore had to jet attach it with double sided tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment