Tuesday 19 March 2013

Possible products

Pattern 1- Roses
Possible products
I wanted there to be a wide range of products for each pattern, this pattern could be placed everywhere, such as in the bedroom, kitchen bathroom and so therefore could have many different products, however these are the ones below which I have mocked up.
Pattern 2 - Bikes 
Possible products 
Once again this pattern has no specific lace as to where it would go, therefore it could be in the kitchen, Bedroom or used  outside, like on this water bottle.


Pattern 3 - Tea
Possible products
I intended for this pattern to go in the kitchen for obvious reasons, therefore I wanted to think of something which I could use the pattern on which I could not use with any of the other patterns, a tea cosy seems like a good choice, however I have also applied it to a phone cue cover, an photo frame too as I think it looks quite quirky. 


Pattern 4 - Trees
Possible products 
For the final pattern, I have done a similar thing, wrapping paper, hot water bottle cover, notebook, photo frame etc as this pattern can also be placed wherever, I would like to place this more on Stationary as i think it would work well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment