Wednesday 20 March 2013

Ell's Kitchen Initial Illustrations



As Ella's Kitchen is aimed at babies/their parents I wanted the illustrations to be very childlike, therefore I have created these fruit shapes below in order to hand on the tree which we will produce for the final outcome. The shapes are bubble like and have a playful theme to them, I have eyedropper the colours from the Ella's kitchen website and therefore will match the colours of Ella's Kitchen.
After i created the shapes i handed them over to Nikki who then added relevant research in short quotes which will give short informative chunks of information about the brand itself and possibly some nutritional information.  

After Creating shapes I started to create the tree which all of the fruit would be hung from, I have once again kept the same colour pallet as in the fruit illustrations however I have added some other tones of green for the leaves on the tree. Although the colours on the tree illustration will not be relevant for the lazor cut out we will also be making a series of promotional material which will go along side the 3d outcome, so we will use this tree illustration in those pieces. 




Here is the final Lazor cutter version, as the machine follows lines only I had to create an outline shape so that it can be cut out in one piece and not lots of little ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment