Wednesday 3 April 2013

Initial Patterns and colour palette

 So i begun by creating these patterns, I wanted the packaging to be fresh and energetic, and more appealing to younger generation of coffee lovers, i have decided to do a range of instant flavoured coffee. As it is supposed to make people at home want to drink coffee rather than go out and buy it from a coffee shop. I thought it would be a nice idea to have flavoured coffee as it is something which I personally am more likely to buy when I am out rather than something which i have at home.  

 Sticking to the drinking coffee at home theme, I wanted it to be affordable, but still classy, so I have decide to keep it in the traditional Glass jars which Douwe Egbert's have always used. but I wail also produce refill packs, at a cheaper price.

So here are the five different patterns and the colour palettes to match, there will be five different kinds Vanilla, Caramel, Cinnamon, Chocolate and Amoretto.  

No comments:

Post a Comment