Saturday 6 April 2013

Patterns designs for Feel good

To begin the brief I started by creating  these fruit illustrations, I have coloured them very brightly as I wanted them to look appealing to the eye and still true to the colour which they would be in reality so that it makes the cutover thirsty and wan to buy the product. so i looked at the flavours which Feel Good produce;
  • Pineapple and lime 
  • Cranberry and lime 
  • Orange and Passionfruit
  • Raspberry and Passionfruit 
  • Coudy lemon 
  • Orange and Mango 
  • Apple and Blubbery 
  • Cranberry and Orange 


 After looking at what flavours they produce I picked 5 and decided to design for them by using the illustrations which I had already produced. These are what I came up with
Raspberry and Passionfruit, with a bright pink label 
 Orange and Passionfruit.
 Lime and Cranberry 
 Pineapple and Lime 
 Cloudy Lemon
Pineapple
All of these logos will be used across the drinks which I will be designing for, including still drinks, sparking drinks and carton drinks for children.




No comments:

Post a Comment