Saturday 6 April 2013

Poster Experimentation

For the posters I took the patterns from the original logos which i designs in Brief 1, and recreated a pattern which is in the shape of a circle, I wanted to use this a a background for my poster so that it it still promote being healthy and natural as well as it being just fruit and no added sugar. 
these are the patterns which I created from the current patterns which I made in the first brief, i wanted it to look like it was almost psychedelic and the fruit were floating around.   


 Here are the bottles which will be applied to the posters, they were created in brief 1, there will be 3 different posters which will promote different drinks, 

The type I have used is called Later on, I wanted it to be large and simple with little type. as it need to stand out and make people want to know more about the drinks and the brand. 



here are some examples of what the final posters may look like, i have placed the logo in the centre of the image as it stands out the best and makes peoples eyes instantly drawn to it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment